We here at Beecraft Ltd only use your details for the purpose of invoicing and optional newsletters and deals. These details are never shared with third parties as we value our customers and their privacy.
If you have any queries, please email us on email@example.com
Beecraft (U.K) Ltd
Unit 6, Metro Trading Centre, Third Way, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0YJ, United Kingdom
What information do we collect?
We only collect details when a customer registers, purchases or uses our services, completes a contact form, signs up to a newsletter, etc
- We only usually need name, business name, email, address, contact telephone number
- We do not collect from or give details to third parties
- All payment details are kept strictly private
How do we use personal information?
- personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and events communication
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
- legitimate interests
- vital interests
- public task
- legal obligation
When do we share personal data?
Where do we store and process personal data?
All information is stored on our secure server.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep it for 2 years from each transaction you have with us.
Your rights in relation to personal data
- access to personal information
- correction and deletion
- withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
How to contact us?
You can contact us on +44(0) 20 8900 9400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to other websites / third party content
All of our online business is through our own website and we do not use third party content.